Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 .. I am STARVING today... Right now its about 30 minutes before lunch and I am so hungry I feel like I am going to puke, I had breakfast and a snack, just checked my sugar and it is 7..( I forgot to mention in the last post that I am diabetic, althought I had neglected to control it in the past I am working on it now) . I keep telling myself the feeling will pass, it will be fine .. easier said than done. UGH .. I can do this.

Last time my husband and I played tennis. First time ever and I loved it. We were not very good, but running around the court chasing the ball made me feel great! After 1 jogged a few laps around the court , walking before i was finished as i could not go on.

This morning I woke up at 6am in hopes to work out, when my feet hit the floor they were KILLING ME . I could hardly walk, I was so sore, the bottom of my feet it felt like i could not stand on them. Makes me realize that my body can not handle all this weight. I want to be able to do all of this and more.

Someday... that is my goal .. I WILL do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment